PUPPIES - EUROPEAN DOBERMANS - KENNEL CANIS MAXIMUS
Our dogs are for show, work, companionship, protection and preservation
of valuable bloodlines as well as temperament characteristics.
"PRICES and More Info"
1. Contact us, tell us about yourself and your living conditions. Fill out puppy questionnaire.
2. Inquire about availability. For Sale page isn't always current.
3. Select a puppy. We always provide buyers with updated pictures.
4. Come for a visit - recommended.
5. Leave a deposit or, if the puppy is ready to go, schedule a pick-up visit.
6. Get puppy vet checked.
* Good quality, good size puppy - $2000.
* Pick of the litter, top quality - $2500.
* Pet quality, smaller size - under $2000.
* Ear crop is optional, to be paid by the Buyer.
The price is determined by the Breeder, not the Buyer's budget or whether the dog is going to be spayed/neutered. The price depends on: 1. conformation and size, 2. breeding, 3. absence of flaws. (You get what you pay for. Good quality dogs cost accordingly even if they are to be beloved pets). We have average prices. We do not offer payment plans.
* Deposit ($250) is non-refundable.
1) Puppy questionnaire: http://www.canis-maximus.com/us.html .
2) Visitors welcome by appointment only. With a few days notice.
3) In your inquiry, please specify the color/gender/temperament/size you are looking for.
4) All required paperwork will be provided at the time of pick-up.
5) It's highly recommended to have a vet appointment scheduled and trainer located prior to purchase.
6) Normal practice: puppies are not health tested, parents are. Puppies are vet checked.
7) Puppies are released at 8 weeks, however, we think 3 months is a better age for pick up. Older puppies have a lot of advantages.
If you see a puppy older than 8 weeks for sale, it does not mean nobody wanted it or that there is something wrong with it. It's not uncommon for us to not even release puppies for sale before 12-16 weeks. Many puppies from large litters will only catch up in size and development by 3.5-4mo. A puppy is ready to be placed when it is ready not when the right calendar day comes.
8) We do not offer training right now. We do not own cats. But we do have kids. Pups are home raised.
9) Most buyers misread puppy temperament at the first encounter.
10) We do not rush into selling our puppies to the first person interested. The puppy will stay with us as long as it is necessary to find the right fit. Every dog has its owner!
11) We do not keep waiting lists. We cannot picture how puppies are to be distributed based on your position on the waiting list. Too many times we've heard: This is exactly the face/pup/dog I've been looking for. This would be impossible with a waiting list.
12) Buying littermates or dogs of the same gender is not a good idea.
13) Pet insurance.
14) Ear posting can be viewed on YouTube. There is no rule as to how long it takes for the ears to stand. Tape as long as it takes. We don't have an answer to a common question: How much longer do I have to tape? - this is out of our control.
15) Ear cropping is an elective cosmetic surgery, the success of which does not depend on us. Dogs have very different ear sets, thickness, cartilages. Some require plastic surgery to get the ears to stand. Keep this in mind.
16) We are not a bakery. Puppies are created the way they are by Mother Nature with some help from the breeder.
17) The American obsession with pounds and inches is perplexing. I don't measure my dogs unless that's done at the vet. It's enough for me to look at the dog to know if it is the right size. a 90-100lbs male Doberman dog is a lot of a dog. The standard is clear as to the desirable weight. And there is no reasonable justification for a Doberman to be more than that unless your purpose is to harm the breed.
18) Puppies are placed without breeding rights. First a pet! If you want to title your dog, this will make us happy. The right to breed your dog only comes after - and it's for the benefit of the breed.
19) Always assume someone else might be interested in the same dog.
20) Most annoying questions you can ask: Are these European dobermans? (what's the title of every page of the website?) Are they purebred? How big do you expect it
21) You can rename your dog/puppy.
22) I don't understand the buyers' requests for a picture of a freshly cropped puppy all taped up.
23) Be reasonable in your requests. No, I don't know how this dog will do with your maltese/dalmation/lab/name the breed you have/ or cat - because we don't have any of them. If worried, pick a very young puppy.
If there are already numerous photos of the dog on the website, no I am not going to drop everything to go take more. No, the dog won't change dramatically in a few days.
24) If you are not able to pick up your dog when the breeder informs you it's ready, you have to make arrangements.
25) "I need to talk to my spouse/mother/brother/girlfriend/fiance/grandmother/neighbor/whatever else" - please do this before contacting a breeder.
26) We are not a flea market, please avoid negotiating the price - this puts us in a very uncomfortable position. Your are pregnant, you bought a house,
you have big vet bills from the past pet, you can't live unless you get a deal - all this is your choices and consequences that are irrelevant to us.
"What you need to have before your puppy comes home"
Agreement And Health Guarantee for Puppies - Buyer's agreement WORD
* $250 - non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a puppy.
* Ear cropping - to be paid by the Buyer.
Adorable, handsome, wide chested, confident and very smart boy.
Very outgoing, confident, social, friendly, playful and super smart.
Working lines. Champion sired. Awesome pup.
Rocco is an adorable puppy. He is strong boned, very tall, with a beautiful head. Beautiful dark color. Very happy, very friendly and full of life.
Note: His ears almost stand but need some more posting.
Stunning show-stopper. Elegant. Compact. With a beautiful head, top line. Well put together girl. Happy, spunky, curious, outgoing, playful, confident. Kids' favorite. Super dark color.
Adorable boy. 6mo. Elegant, stylish, with a lovely expression. Ears are standing well, no more posting. Vet checked, dewormed, all vaccinations done, vWD-0. Home raised around kids. Soft tempered. Needs a warm and quiet pet home. Will be perfect with kids around. No food aggression. Euro pedigree. Good longevity in his background (Maternal grandparents alive at almost 9 and 11, paternal grandsire passed at almost 11). He is very smart but soft. Started crate and house training.
Likes playing with the ball. Truly gorgeous looking, and an awesome ear crop. Champion sired. Dad is a German import.
Super smart, from working lines, with training potential. Very handsome,
well structured, dark markings, nice head. A very good quality handsome boy. Good pedigree, champion parents.
Awesome, very wide and deep chested boy. Lots of substance, he is a chunk! Very blocky head. Outgoing and friendly personality.
Super smart girl from champion parents and out of working bloodlines. Very beautifully built, nice structure, cute expression. Crate trained, vet checked. Beautiful crop which gives her a very regal look. Top pedigree. Interesting breeding. She is our 3rd generation. Elegance, beauty, style and good temperament.
Most correct puppy in the litter, with beautiful anatomy. Dark tan. Gorgeous ear crop. Super super smart. Top pedigree. Vet checked.
Champion sired. Imported lines. World champion grandsire.
A very serious dog to be. Will be loyal and protective. Alpha female yet quite adorable
Elegant, striking, with a gorgeous head.
For Sale - To A Good Home
I was born in the Summer a few years ago.
Quite why I was born, I'll never know.
Some folk who owned my mother, decided to breed.
No reason I know of except for their greed;
I know I was hungry, I know I was cold;
They sold me quite early at just five weeks old.
My number one owners seemed friendly at first,
And life was quite good till my bubble burst;
They started to argue, their marriage split up;
And in the AD: "For Sale - 4 months old pup".
Some folk arrived, the next ones in line.
They treated me kind and life was just fine.
But Master dropped dead, and she couldn't cope.
So she sold me again (I'll soon give up hope).
I now had a new home right up in the sky;
We went up in the lift fourteen floors high!
The new folk were kind but they left me all day;
I was bursting to wee and had nowhere to play.
It was boredom, I think, when I chewed up the chair;
They agreed I should go as it just wasn't fair.
The next home was good and I thought "this is it"!
They started to show and I won....well, a bit.
Then somebody told them that I had no bone.
And in went the AD: "For Sale...to a good home".
The next lot were dreadful, they wanted a guard;
But I didn't know how, although I tried hard.
One night they got burgled and I didn't bark;
Tied up in that shed and alone in the dark.
For four months I lay in that cold and dark shed;
With only an old paper sack for a bed.
A small dish of water all slimy and green;
The state I was in, well, it had to be seen!
I longed for destruction, and an end to the pain;
But some new people came and I went off again.
Well now I'm with Rescue and this home is good;
There's walks in the country and lots of good food;
There's kisses and cuddles to great me each day;
But I dread the time they will send me away.
But for now here I stand, skin and bone on all four;
PLEASE......don't let "ME" happen to any of yours!!
PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE BRINGING A DOG HOME!!!
ETERNAL Shame to those who can do this to a dog, to any animal, any living being!
Pictures "before" and "after" the breeder's timely intervention.
Design & Support Alexandrova Inna http://laitiona.ru/