International Buyers - EUROPEAN DOBERMANS - KENNEL CANIS MAXIMUS
We receive frequent inquiries from people all over the world.
Here is what you need to research before making a decision and contacting a breeder.
1. Set your budget. It will be significantly larger than a locally bred puppy.
2. Find out what the import requirements are: www.petrelocation.com/pet-relocation....
or contact/google your local customs office/website.
3. Will the dog need to be quarantined.
4. What airlines ship pets to your country. They will be able to give you a shipping estimate.
5. Will you need an import permit.
Australia. We get a lot of emails from Australia. Unfortunately, due to very strict import requirements, you are not able to get a puppy. The best option for you is
to find an older puppy or young adult that already had first rabies vaccination. You will have to cover all the vet and blood tests, second rabies vaccination and
food/boarding. Shipping will be very expensive, since it will be almost an adult dog flying.
UK. The import requirements have been changed and it's become much easier to import a puppy into the UK. However, you are still looking at $1500 just for
shipping and customs fees. You also need to contact a customs broker.
Design & Support Alexandrova Inna http://laitiona.ru/